Ok, we tried to give these some kind of order, however it was just impossible. We tried nearly all of these things, however couldn’t go to Kaikoura due to there being an earthquake a week before we arrived.
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places on earth and we felt well and truly spoilt when going to see some less spectacular sights around Austral Asia and South East Asia.
We recommend to do New Zealand and Fiji LAST. New Zealand is best to visit around February/ March if you want warmer weather, otherwise be prepared for the rain.
Don’t forget to check bookme.co.nz as you may find trips cheaper, especially if you book in advance.
1. Bay of Islands (North Island)
- Dolphin Tours/ Swimming
- Free glow worm caves (just south of here)
2. Cape Reinga (North Island)
- Sand dune surfing
- Light house
- 90 Mile beach
3. Abel Tasman (South Island)
- Coastal walk
4. Milford Sound (South Island)
- Jucy Cruise
- Milford Track
5. Hobbiton (South Island)
6. The Coromandel (North Island)
7. Queenstown (South Island)
- AJ Hackett – Kawarau Bungie (The Original Bungie)
- Canyon Swing
- Queenstown Hill hike
- Nevis Swing/ Bungie
8. Tongariro Alpine Crossing (South Island)
9. Rangitata (South Island)
- Dolphin swimming
- Whale watching